Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It's ONLY 12 grand!


Those of you that know about my 20 year obsession with rare and historic snowboards and my storage space full of vintage sleds will understand why I am fascinated with this item, currently listed on ebay for a mere $12,000.00. This is not the first time I've seen a rare board listed in this price range, but this is the first time I think the product will actually fetch it. Because this thing is rare AND nearly perfect. Tune in on New Years Day and see what price is ultimately paid for this treasure so classic that JBC himself might be bidding on it.

3 comments:

Neckdeep said...

Well, it didn't sell.
Bummer you can't see the offers people made.

Marty said...

Oh yeah - worth every penny I'm sure.

Maybe you could make binding soup when the four horsemen come through town...

Maybe I just don't get it? Ya think?

WordLab said...

You don't have a degree in useless junkology, do you?