Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Does this look fast?

          
After 5 years and 500 miles (more or less) on my purchased-used teal green Craig Richmond paddleboard, I'm pulling the trigger on a sleek, new, custom made board. The size (18'10"), specs and features are already chosen. But now, the important question: what color(s) should it be? It's going to have a carbon fiber bottom, and I'm leaning toward dual grey and white pinstripes, going up to an orange deck. But lime and cyan made the final three. I think this scheme looks fast, and kinda progressive. Click the 'comment' link below to cast your vote.

3 comments:

Holden said...

I think LIME looks fastest. Then ORANGE. But I prefer the CYAN regardless. You can make it look fast by going fast.

WordLab said...

Actually, I'm not that fast. I need the board to LOOK fast to give the right impression. Lime might have moved to the top of the list.

Unknown said...

Orange! I vote orange. Orange is the color of fire... wildfire.

Holden doesn't know what he's talking about. ;^)