Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Palin bounce ruins my vacation


I go on vacation (complete with a media semi-blackout... hey, I was keeping busy in the city that never sleeps) and this is what happens? Ten days ago Sarah Palin was a joke of a newly named VP candidate—and barely a politician, for that matter. And now, McPalin and Obama are EVEN in the polls? WTF?! I'm sorry to be so self focused, but this is ruining the very recent happy memories of NYC sake bars and the world's finest tennis players doing battle on center court at the US Open in Flushing Meadows. We had really nice court-side seats, too. (sigh)

This photo is making the rounds on the internet, and my dead-eye Photoshop expert friend says he can't tell if it's faked or not. No matter. The concept that Palin is an armed, bikini-clad Bambi killer is certainly not in question. Be careful America... sometimes you get what you ask for. And you will certainly deserve it.

1 comment:

Neckdeep said...

I'm going to say faked...but still frightening as it could be real and I wouldn't blink.

Mark my words, she'll be in the White House. No question in my mind...